Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Panfish Baits For Sale

bassman1973

• View Profile
I make soft plastic panfish baits, or crappiebaits.  I am trying to get a little business started.  Just trying to make a little money on the side.  I dont know how to post pics,  but you can check them out at.
homepage.rr.com/mikesbaits. It nots much of a website but like I said im just getting started.
Thanks,
Mike
« Last Edit: December 29, 2009, 09:18:38 PM by bassman1973 »

davidhoheisel

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Great Lakes Largemouth Series
To post pictures go to your post and hit modify.

Go to options and hit upload photos. Browse your computer and select it. As long as they are not to large than they should upload. I think you can post 4 per post. We would like to see them.

David
« Last Edit: December 29, 2009, 10:10:05 PM by Banker »
David Hoheisel

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
Jason Mitchell Rods
Clam
Vexilar
GrandPa Bob's Crappie Jigs
Jammin Jigs

Banker

• Global Moderator
  • With God, All things are possible. Matthew 19:26
    • View Profile
    • www.iceprofromohio.com
Dave I have had trouble posting pics for the  last couple of days- doesn't give you the Browse option when you click options.
Scott Albrecht
"Banker"
www.iceprofromohio.com

John 21:6 He said, "Throw your net on the right side of the boat and you will find some."

wapak ice dawg

• PRO STAFF
    • View Profile
Mike, just to give you some pointers , there are a bunch of guys (and gals) who make their own baits, I make blades, jigs, plastic, bobbers , spinners and a whole bunch of other fishing related items. I got my buddy into it he now sells his ant jigs all over Ohio and Canada. The best thing you can do is find a bait store and get your product out there to see if there is a demand for your style or set up booths at fishing shows that are going to start popping up all over in the next month or so, make sure you have plenty and a wide selection of colors. I know when we set up booths the thing that made me the most pissed was the guy who always asked and wanted a color I didn't make.There is a ton of hours in it with a very small profit margin, on a good year we might have made 1500$ . My buddy George stuck with it , he sells about 5-6 thousand baits a year(mostly in Canada) but has some at the local bait stores around Indian Lake. Make sure you pour the plastic out side it is very very toxic, if you dont believe me ask Mike Powell.

Vexilar