Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Kids Fish

davek · 4 · 3425

davek

• Dave Brett Dan
    • View Profile
To all you ice fishermen, my boys and I were introduced to this wonderful winter sport 3 years ago at a kids fish on the mississippi river at Harpers Ferry Iowa, it was sponsored by the Friends of Pool 9 and they provided equipment for those who needed it  hot chocolate a fire hot dogs and prizes for the all the children who numbered close to 80. Since i have blessed to be able to fish about every day and the boys are with me when they are not in school. It is a great way to introduce not only the young people but also families to this great winter pasttime and to pass on our enthusiasim for the sport

davidhoheisel

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Great Lakes Largemouth Series
Hi Dave K,

We have a Demo Day on the 16th at Indian Lake at the Mounwood ramp. If the fish are biting in the mouth than we will set up there. If not we will move into dunns pond, I will have 5 Clam Shanty products, Jason Mitchell Rods, Vexilars, Bait and Tackle.

I would love if these would turn into kids demo day's. Anyone who has kids i would recomend them to bring them out. If you have gear and would like to help out than just let me know. I have a 7 and 10 year old and plan to bring them out.

David
David Hoheisel

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
Jason Mitchell Rods
Clam
Vexilar
GrandPa Bob's Crappie Jigs
Jammin Jigs

crv423

• Global Moderator
  • Catching is only half the fun!
    • View Profile
my son might enjoy that, i'll try to bring him also.
Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
Alum Creek, Buckeye lake guide

JoeGoble

• View Profile
I am going to try to make it, I might bring my son that is all he talks about is wanting to go ice fishing but he is only 4 we will see what moms says.

Vexilar