Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Ice report

HardWater Junkie

• View Profile
    • Hale's Sinker Supply
I fished off the east side of Congress Lake Rd. from 1 pm to 530 pm. I was 2/3 of the way to the duck blind from the launch ramp right in the middle. I was fishing a foot off the bottom in 9 ft. of water. I was using a small green/white/orange jig tipped with maggots. I caught 13 LM bass most being under 12 inch's with 2 of them being 17 inch's. I also caught 2 dozen keeper gills 3 nice perch and 8 crappies over 10 inch's. It was seriously a stand up afternoon. I wish I could find my camera cable to take a picture of this jig because I caught every fish on it. The fished seemed to like it when I jigged it up and down only about 2 inch's at a medium speed on and off for about 5 seconds. Any other way I jigged they would not bite. If you want to go out I can go just about anytime just let me know.
Tim Smith (HardWaterJunkie)

Check out www.HalesSinkerSupply.com for all of your fishing sinker needs. Over 15 different types of sinkers and jigs in sizes from 1/100oz. to 4 lb. Make sure to ask about our custom built rods. From ice-fishing to off-shore we build them all. Message me for quotes

HardWater Junkie

• View Profile
    • Hale's Sinker Supply
Fished for a half hour or so and didnt even get a bite. Nobody was really catching anything so I left and went to Nimisila. There was about 4-5 inchs of good ice.
Tim Smith (HardWaterJunkie)

Check out www.HalesSinkerSupply.com for all of your fishing sinker needs. Over 15 different types of sinkers and jigs in sizes from 1/100oz. to 4 lb. Make sure to ask about our custom built rods. From ice-fishing to off-shore we build them all. Message me for quotes

Vexilar