Ice Fish Ohio Forum

A&C Fish N Game, Berlin Lake

Apex · 27 · 28129

vinnyteets

• View Profile
A&C is stocked for Hardwater, Shanties ,augers,vexilars. sleds,bait,tackle. If we don't have we will get it. Open 7 Days all year. Check us out on facebook acbait
[/quote

Chuck you have said on multiple websites that you are open 7 days a week year round, dusk till dawn?  that would really be awsome but you are never there.  the past 10 times ive been there you were only there 3 or 4 of them.  saying that you are open 7 days a week year round dusk till dawn....is false advertisment and you've just lost all of my bussiness.  i will never spend a cent at your shop, i hate liars.  A&C is the worst bait shop i've ever been to!

A@C

• View Profile
A&C is stocked for Hardwater, Shanties ,augers,vexilars. sleds,bait,tackle. If we don't have we will get it. Open 7 Days all year. Check us out on facebook acbait
[/quote

Chuck you have said on multiple websites that you are open 7 days a week year round, dusk till dawn?  that would really be awsome but you are never there.  the past 10 times ive been there you were only there 3 or 4 of them.  saying that you are open 7 days a week year round dusk till dawn....is false advertisment and you've just lost all of my bussiness.  i will never spend a cent at your shop, i hate liars.  A&C is the worst bait shop i've ever been to!

Hey Vinny I see you signed up to the sight just to bash me. Thanks for the plug buddy!!!! Yea your buying my bait everywhere u go so you might want to quit fishing all together. C YA

futurestrader

• View Profile
    • Byrneinvest
Well I called Chuck this morning at 8:40 and he picked up the phone and I placed my order shipped directly to my house!  High quality bait and fast service.  That is my two cents.
Pro Staff Member
Fishing for panfish
Walleye on Erie
www.byrneinvest.com

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
Wow glad vinnys first post was so far from reality, ive been going to a/c for the last few years and he is usually always there and when he isnt  there is bait in a small refrigerator outside the bait shop, thanks for your support of this site, and us local fisherman you will continue to have my business
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

A@C

• View Profile
Hey Thanks a bunch guys, with wholesaling  bait now the store isn't open like it use to be but we try our best!! Thanks again and I will continue my best to be there for the fisherman. Calling ahead is a good way to make sure we are avaliable  330 519 6668 Chuck

papaperch

• View Profile
I can attest to attest to Chuck trying to stay open every day. But he has to make a living. The ignorant ***hole who was all about bashing him has never ran a baitshop. I can guarantee that.

Chuck also wholesales bait and this does not permit him to be open like he used to be.

Most bait shops close the entire winter. At least Chuck is trying to help us ice fishermen. Long time ago Chuck asked me for advice on opening a bait shop as I was a former owner/operator. My advice for him was to forget it. Very little money and very little appreciation. Thankfully he ignored my advice and I for one realize the small reward he is getting.

Any of us oldtimers can tell others how many bait shops there used to be
But the facts are there are getting to be fewer and fewer. Wonder why ????

Daego Doug

• View Profile
I too can stand up for chuck being a good guy.He tries to make us fishermen happy with his selection and prices.A quick call will get you what you are looking for and quickly. I stop whenever I need bait.
Oh yea ,he also goes out of his way to plow the lane of snow so we can get to the water.

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
He really is a great guy. Called and talked to him this morning for ice info. He saved me over an hour of driving around with his reports. Great guy!!  He'll always have my business when I'm out that way!!
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
wow that was harsh, all the years I have stopped by only once there was no one , but bait in fridge, and when his family will come out , even during breakfast  to sell me a hand full of stuff I thank you...thanks for the deals , the nice conversations with you and family  your more than welcome to fish with me when I bring my boat....
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

A@C

• View Profile
Wow there really are some good guys on here! Thanks  again !!!  Really hope we all can get together for the tournament

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Chuck, I saw on flatline lures site you carry the pulse. Do you have any in stock?  If so what sizes and colors. I saw a video and need to add done to my walleye ice box!! ;D. Thanks again, Joel.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

A@C

• View Profile
Chuck, I saw on flatline lures site you carry the pulse. Do you have any in stock?  If so what sizes and colors. I saw a video and need to add done to my walleye ice box!! ;D. Thanks again, Joel.

I have all colors (10) in 1/4 oz 3.99 each

Vexilar