Ice Fish Ohio Forum

anyone...anyone???

wballard77

• PRO STAFF
  • Wes Ballard
    • View Profile
what time are you thinking of going? I would love to come up but I have to be in portsmouth fri afternoon but I may be able to fish in the am

work keeps getting in the way of my fishing so now I'm thinking Sunday.
Ice Fish Ohio Pro Staff

jaybird62

• PRO STAFF
  • another great day
    • View Profile
planning on coming over that way on sunday.  may see u there
be safe, it aint no fun if you dont live to lie about it
IFO prostaff
NAFC life member

fishintechnician

• PRO STAFF
  • IFO Prostaff
    • View Profile
so did anyone get out there on sun? It has been like three weeks since I have walked on water I will be at it hard this weekend

jaybird62

• PRO STAFF
  • another great day
    • View Profile
didnt make it on sunday  guys who were gonna go with me bailed on me.  so i stayed local for the day
be safe, it aint no fun if you dont live to lie about it
IFO prostaff
NAFC life member

wballard77

• PRO STAFF
  • Wes Ballard
    • View Profile
Same thing happened to me. I was all lined up to go Sunday am and the kid that has been bugging me to go bailed on me. I didn't want to go out alone because if I fell through it may be days before someone comes along.
Ice Fish Ohio Pro Staff

wballard77

• PRO STAFF
  • Wes Ballard
    • View Profile
went out today i only one got one small white crappie and my daughter caught a 4lb channel cat well worth going to see her face for 5-6 min trying to get it to the surface. other than that it was a bad day.
forgot to charge under water camera, forgot cell phone @ home. forgot minnows ugg...
Ice Fish Ohio Pro Staff

fishintechnician

• PRO STAFF
  • IFO Prostaff
    • View Profile
is anyone goign sun?? I want to get out and want to hit some where new. The places I have been goign have been dead. If no one is goign would someone mind pointing me where to start? i know there are reefs and humps all over but I have no idea where they are. I really don't care what I catch just want to get something on the end of the line. Eyes or perch would be great but at this point anything will do. have a vex and shanty now so I am ready to go. Feel free to pm me.

wballard77

• PRO STAFF
  • Wes Ballard
    • View Profile
I wish I could go! But I gotta to work Fri-Mon. I had planed on going today but I have a sick kid. Do you have a GPS? I have the reefs way pointed. to get to the good spots is a walk with an almost 6 year old so we only fished the 2 closest reefs to the ramp only yielding a White Crappie and a Channel Cat.  Ice is thick 1.5” hard Ice 3” slush  10” good ice.
Ice Fish Ohio Pro Staff

fishintechnician

• PRO STAFF
  • IFO Prostaff
    • View Profile
Anyone got a report on the ice. Its prolly to late but thought I would check one last time. I got all the time in the world to fish now.

wballard77

• PRO STAFF
  • Wes Ballard
    • View Profile
edges are very weak!  :'(
Ice Fish Ohio Pro Staff

Optfish

• Trout from Antrim
    • View Profile

Vexilar