Ice Fish Ohio Forum

LOST SHANTY

let it freeze

• View Profile
ON THE 13th of this month a Pastor lost his shanty do to falling though the ice.He would apprecate that the person that found it would return it who ever you are you can drop it off at the CAUSEWAT BAIT & TACKEL WITH NO QUESTIONS ASKED IT IS ACLAM 5600 WITH THE PRE OWNERS NAME IN PERNAMENT MARKER THE NAME IS MATT McCLUNN.

HardWater Junkie

• View Profile
    • Hale's Sinker Supply
That's pretty screwed up that someone took his shanty. I hope he gets it back. We will all have to keep a look out for it because it could show up on any lake.
Tim Smith (HardWaterJunkie)

Check out www.HalesSinkerSupply.com for all of your fishing sinker needs. Over 15 different types of sinkers and jigs in sizes from 1/100oz. to 4 lb. Make sure to ask about our custom built rods. From ice-fishing to off-shore we build them all. Message me for quotes

redcanoe59

• View Profile
hard water junkie are you on the OGF website as well? that is the only other place i've seen anything about the missing shanty or did you just hear about it through the grape vine

HardWater Junkie

• View Profile
    • Hale's Sinker Supply
Im not sure what website you are talking about. I heard about here from the post above mine from let it freeze
Tim Smith (HardWaterJunkie)

Check out www.HalesSinkerSupply.com for all of your fishing sinker needs. Over 15 different types of sinkers and jigs in sizes from 1/100oz. to 4 lb. Make sure to ask about our custom built rods. From ice-fishing to off-shore we build them all. Message me for quotes

redcanoe59

• View Profile
sorry didn't look close enought.  the website i was talking about was ohiogamefish.com

Vexilar