Ice Fish Ohio Forum

O'Shaunassey

Banker · 7 · 8001

Banker

• Global Moderator
  • With God, All things are possible. Matthew 19:26
    • View Profile
    • www.iceprofromohio.com
Fished the Twin Lakes today on my lunch break with a couple of members from this site. They had a spot that I was told not to reveal, otherwise I would. They were catching some good gills about a foot from the bottom in 8 fow on about 5-6 inches of ice.
Scott Albrecht
"Banker"
www.iceprofromohio.com

John 21:6 He said, "Throw your net on the right side of the boat and you will find some."

fishslim

• View Profile
Nice job was wondering what ice depth was in there we almost went there yesterday. No crappies?

davidhoheisel

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Great Lakes Largemouth Series
Please make sure your not in the river section as this could have thin ice.
David Hoheisel

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
Jason Mitchell Rods
Clam
Vexilar
GrandPa Bob's Crappie Jigs
Jammin Jigs

Banker

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • www.iceprofromohio.com
Good looking out. Twin lakes is off of the main river, ice depth was 5-6 inches this morning. Got skunked, only fished for 30-45 mins before work though. No crappies.
Scott Albrecht
"Banker"
www.iceprofromohio.com

John 21:6 He said, "Throw your net on the right side of the boat and you will find some."

Banker

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • www.iceprofromohio.com
Caught 10 gills 5 keepers and one bull gill that was a monsterous in girth in one hour of fishing. Fished with Evan and his Dad, they don't have usernames for IFO yet but told me they would post how they did.

Biggin' Caught at O'Shaunasee
Scott Albrecht
"Banker"
www.iceprofromohio.com

Banker

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • www.iceprofromohio.com
Well I tried to go back to work yesterday, but after catching that "all of 10 inch" hybriid gill yesterday, I had to go back. Funny thing was, when I returned there were a few more folks at the spot. One of them came up to me asking for nail clippers and mentioned he was from Wisconsin. Automatically I thought of icefishohio.com and asked if he was on any forums, sure enough it was Dave K and his kids. He had read my post about twin lakes and fished it when he was a kid and figured he would try again. We had a great time together. The 4 o'clock bite went off like clock work and in a matter of 30 minutes, I had caught 20 gills, 10 of which were keepers or borderline keepers. No more 10 inchers, but I did catch a 8 inch crappie on the fall. Rain today WILL ruin ice there. Steep slopes means LOTS of runoff, ice WILL NOT be safe today or in the next few days. STAY OFF ICE at O'Shaunasee till it gets cold again.
Scott Albrecht
"Banker"
www.iceprofromohio.com

davidhoheisel

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Great Lakes Largemouth Series
Banker,

Its nice to see you are able to get out. I will create a board for O'shaunassy. Dont forget to enter those hawgs in the online tournament.
David Hoheisel

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
Jason Mitchell Rods
Clam
Vexilar
GrandPa Bob's Crappie Jigs
Jammin Jigs

Vexilar