Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Ice Fishing Story on WKYC

Big Daddy

• I am Big Daddy
    • View Profile
Here's the story I did with Jeff at Mogadore bait and Tackle and HardWaterJunkie out at Mogadore. I hope the link works. If not, it's on my Facebook page...

http://www.wkyc.com/video/default.aspx?bctid=758878064001
Take a kid fishing and pass it on.

Bass Pro Shops Pro Staff
Microspoons Pro Staff

TURKEY09

• PRO STAFF
    • View Profile
Nice job guys to bad we couldn't have got something on there about IFO! Great job anyways.   :)
turkey09

HardWater Junkie

• View Profile
    • Hale's Sinker Supply
Thank You Carl for letting me do that. Also a big thanks for not making look like a rambling idiot. Your editing skills are top notch. That was a great story and I am honored to be able to help promote the sport that we are all addicted too
Tim Smith (HardWaterJunkie)

Check out www.HalesSinkerSupply.com for all of your fishing sinker needs. Over 15 different types of sinkers and jigs in sizes from 1/100oz. to 4 lb. Make sure to ask about our custom built rods. From ice-fishing to off-shore we build them all. Message me for quotes

firefish532

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Great job guys but down here I think it is a different story more guys then ever and starting to see a few women and of course kids
Firefish

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com

HardWater Junkie

• View Profile
    • Hale's Sinker Supply
I feel the same way as you firefish, That part of my interview got cut. I think there is more people now then 10 years ago. I use to be able to go fishing a not see anybody. Its hard to find a lake nobody is on anymore. I was on wingfoot the other day and there was over 80 people out there
Tim Smith (HardWaterJunkie)

Check out www.HalesSinkerSupply.com for all of your fishing sinker needs. Over 15 different types of sinkers and jigs in sizes from 1/100oz. to 4 lb. Make sure to ask about our custom built rods. From ice-fishing to off-shore we build them all. Message me for quotes

davidhoheisel

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Great Lakes Largemouth Series
I think there has been a decline in certain areas but has really grown in the central Ohio area. I think that with everyones help that we can bring icefishing to the forefront.
David Hoheisel

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
Jason Mitchell Rods
Clam
Vexilar
GrandPa Bob's Crappie Jigs
Jammin Jigs

Vexilar