Ice Fish Ohio Forum

1-15-16

Eyewall · 11 · 6385

Eyewall

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • epicicefishing.com
I fished out from the graveyard Saturday till noon then moved down out from 305 ramp. Gills are hitting just about everything. I also caught a few crappies and perch. Sunday I fished the buoy line and managed 1 15" eye and a few nice slabs. The crappies are harder to come by up North but they are a bigger. Spoons tipped with a whole minnow got most of the fish. Walleye was caught on a small blue/silver kastmaster.
EPIC ICE FISHING ADVENTURES-
ICEFISHOHIO.COM -
VEXILAR - PK LURES
ICEJUNKIESOUTDOORS.COM - ACE CUSTOM RODS
VULTURE SYSTEMS- VICIOUS FISHING
STRICKER ICE - AQUA VU- NEBULOUS FLOTATION
PRO CURE SCENTS- GRIM OUTDOORS

mudpup78

• View Profile
i'm gonna try the north this afternoon, i'll let yea know how i did. i always liked fishin the north alittle better than down the south end. in the spring and fall i like the south   

Eyewall

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • epicicefishing.com
Good luck!!! It is beautiful outside. I wish I could be out there instead of working.
ICEFISHOHIO.COM -
VEXILAR - PK LURES

mudpup78

• View Profile
i've been laid-off for 2 yrs. thats when i started ice fishin  know i am highly addicted to it, the wife is really on me about going back to work, there just isnt no jobs over here. so i stay sane by fishin,

mudpup78

• View Profile
i fished the north end tonite from 3 till 6:30 out between  3&4 caught a couple real nice crappies, everyone i talked to said the eyes are slowly starting to hit also, the water is a little stained  but it was worth  going out tonite, gonna start hittin this end hard

Eyewall

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • epicicefishing.com
Im glad to hear things are starting to pick up on the North end. Did you go out from the bouy line or from the baitshop?
ICEFISHOHIO.COM -
VEXILAR - PK LURES

Eyewall

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • epicicefishing.com
I have a friend out there now who just text me that he lost a nice eye at the hole and his buddy got a 13" eye. They also have a few nice slabs laying on the ice. I will be fishing Saturday and Sunday at the North end.
ICEFISHOHIO.COM -
VEXILAR - PK LURES

mudpup78

• View Profile
i was out there tonite at the third bouy marker, caught a few nice crappies, fished till dark, the fog came in you couldn't see 10 foot in front of you it was kinda eerie, you can,t miss my vehicle its the only one there with pennsylvania plates,  i will be there as much as possible this weekend,  the fishin is picking up

Eyewall

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • epicicefishing.com
I also have Pa. Plates. Was there many guys out? I heard things are real slow at the South end now except for Gills and a crappie every now and again.
ICEFISHOHIO.COM -
VEXILAR - PK LURES

mudpup78

• View Profile
there wasn't alot of guys there,  i got there sometime around 2;00, alot came off the ice around 5:00 i stayed till dark, thinkin about headin out this afternoon, 

Vexilar