Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Attention: Guests

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Thanks and welcome!  Good season for ice fishing! !
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

Iceicebaby

• View Profile
I am new to this page but I love ice fishing I was hoping maybe we as a group can get some cleanup days on certain lakes that are heavily fished organized any administrator who would love to help please contact me or anybody at all who wants to get involved and do something good we as a team need to keep litter out of parking lots and any trash off of the ice this will help our reputation and make our fishing areas better

Iceicebaby

• View Profile
I am new to this page but I love ice fishing I was hoping maybe we as a group can get some cleanup days on certain lakes that are heavily fished organized any administrator who would love to help please contact me or anybody at all who wants to get involved and do something good we as a team need to keep litter out of parking lots and any trash off of the ice this will help our reputation and make our fishing areas better
[/ together we can make a difference author=Iceicebaby link=topic=7236.msg50172#msg50172 date=1517329790]

Flyfishing75

• View Profile
Hello,
I’m new here and have had an interest in ice fishing for quite some time. I love the shanty community and the commardre that ensues. I do have a question where do you find out how deep ice is on Ohio lakes?

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
You can check here under specific lakes.  Most guys will post thicknesses, but for safety always check your own ice with a spud.  And if you’re looking for a specific lake or day post a message and someone will probably be going too. 
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

BonFireBob

• Bob Wilshire - Been fishing for 14 years
    • View Profile
    • BonFireBob - Fishing and Outdoor blog

Vexilar