Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Ice conditions and fish reports

bttmline

• View Profile
Ice is as good as it has been in years, 12+ inches. The saugeyes are slow everywhere this year but some really nice fish have been caught, 6+ lbers. Muskies seem to always show up every once in a while, biggest I heard of was a 43 incher.
Crappies and gills can be picked up around submerged brush with an occasional perch bonus.

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
You fish here a lot on the ice?  Didn't get there last year, looking to change that this year and bag a few muskies.  Released of course.  Maybe can get together this year and go for some big fish!
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

freakofnature13

• View Profile
bttmline im gonna try and get to that tree i was tellin ya about last yr hope the gills r bigger this yr  ??? ???

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Would you be willing to share the tree location?  I know a couple good gill/crappie spots we could swap?  Promise not to tell!!
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

freakofnature13

• View Profile
ya no prob joel. ive got quite a few gps marks and some under water structures ive located with my aquaview on that lake... now is the time to find it.. that lake is sooo crystal clear i can see prolly 20 ft out with my camera. that tree  is a hoooney hole for sure 3 of us pounded big crappies and eeh 1 to many 5 keeper gills off the tree. its a sweet spot for sure. id like to get out there tomorrow on a boat. my ole man might go down tomorrow to check the lake out. so hopin to have a report on lake conditions soon.. and if i can launch maybe even a fishin report. im thinkin its prolly locked up around the edges id imagine.

Vexilar