Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Field Report Week of Feb 6-12

KPI

• View Profile
i would post reports if we ever get ice in this great state!!!!!!

futurestrader

• View Profile
    • Byrneinvest
Well I would go north and offered to pay for the trip but you did not invite me so I will go to Aquila and drill a hole off the shoreline.  Thanks for sticking the knife in my back.
Pro Staff Member
Fishing for panfish
Walleye on Erie
www.byrneinvest.com

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
I was replying to your "dont hate the player " quote so original i am also pretty active in ifo tournaments get togethers and other activities thats what a majority of my posts are generated from,i interact with the members of this site as it was intended for a group of people with the same interests sharing info,but i dont need to explain myself,this is a great place for icefisherman to gather and always will be,have a safe flight and i hope the bite is hot,good luck!
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

futurestrader

• View Profile
    • Byrneinvest
no problem ntoice kpi and I are good friends just ribbing each other for entertainment value. 
Pro Staff Member
Fishing for panfish
Walleye on Erie
www.byrneinvest.com

plantguy

• View Profile
I've been out a lot more than 4 times. Gone thru about 1200 wax worms and have caught a bunch.  Just got to put your time in. Last year no good this year great next year who knows. Learned a long time ago grass aint always greener on the other side and the fish aren't always biting in the lake 200 miles away.

futurestrader

• View Profile
    • Byrneinvest
Did anyone check Aquila today
Pro Staff Member
Fishing for panfish
Walleye on Erie
www.byrneinvest.com

KPI

• View Profile
you the man plant guy must be nice!!!!! how many times out on lake erie this year or last year???? last time i checked you dont use wax worms for walleye that is what i mean i do not like to fish ponds and when was last time you took a vechile out in ohio on the ice??? how many times  ??i like erie and saginaw bay!!!!

KPI

• View Profile
futurestrader is out he should give full report when he gets home said good ice there nice nice

plantguy

• View Profile
It is nice to be me. While you are driving I'll keep reeling them in. Ha Ha
all in good fun.  Point is there is good ice fishing here in Ohio just got to put your time in. This is all I will post on this topic as I like to try to be a little more informative in my posts as to where and how.

futurestrader

• View Profile
    • Byrneinvest
Well I was there and in the process my pop up shanty hub broke so I am not happy about that.  It hurts when you get outfished by a new IFO member too.  Then coming home the suv is wiggling so there is another $1000 I can already see that bill coming.  Oh and then we have the Daytona 500 on Sunday so I can hear how great KPI is at picking drivers.  Other then that it was good to be in the fresh air and tangle up some rods and replace lures tonight.
Pro Staff Member
Fishing for panfish
Walleye on Erie
www.byrneinvest.com

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Sounds like you had a super fun day of saving money!! ;)
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
wow did the gremlins get bored and follow you out ? :P  i had a hub on my pop up go thru , so i sewed a chunk of leather in and luckily still holding couple years later,,, :P  im to cheap to give it up so easy...
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

Banker

• Global Moderator
  • With God, All things are possible. Matthew 19:26
    • View Profile
    • www.iceprofromohio.com
Well I was there and in the process my pop up shanty hub broke so I am not happy about that.  It hurts when you get outfished by a new IFO member too.  Then coming home the suv is wiggling so there is another $1000 I can already see that bill coming.  Oh and then we have the Daytona 500 on Sunday so I can hear how great KPI is at picking drivers.  Other then that it was good to be in the fresh air and tangle up some rods and replace lures tonight.
Had the same thing happen with my new Eskimo FatFish this year. Calling Bass Pro as I got the gear gaurd.

FYI don't buy a shanty without purchasing gear gaurd or some other insurance- I have had something break on my new shanty every year I have had one.

Scott Albrecht
"Banker"
www.iceprofromohio.com

John 21:6 He said, "Throw your net on the right side of the boat and you will find some."

futurestrader

• View Profile
    • Byrneinvest
Good solid seven inches of ice out there
Pro Staff Member
Fishing for panfish
Walleye on Erie
www.byrneinvest.com

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
I may have to go up there midweek.  Maybe I was wrong about the season being done.  That ice will stick around a while. ;D
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

Vexilar