Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Skim Ice 12-29 8am west of dublin rd.

Banker · 9 · 12664

Banker

• Global Moderator
  • With God, All things are possible. Matthew 19:26
    • View Profile
    • www.iceprofromohio.com
Don't know how long it will hold but twin lakes had skim ice on everything west of the dublin rd bridge.
Scott Albrecht
"Banker"
www.iceprofromohio.com

John 21:6 He said, "Throw your net on the right side of the boat and you will find some."

wballard77

• PRO STAFF
  • Wes Ballard
    • View Profile
I have fished there many times in the summer for bass, how is it on Ice?
Ice Fish Ohio Pro Staff

MDBuckeye

• View Profile
I would love to get on the ice there as well.  I don't really know the lake but do know there are some big fish in there.

Banker

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • www.iceprofromohio.com
last year the ice was good but then again last year you could fish on rivers cause the ice was good everywhere.
Scott Albrecht
"Banker"
www.iceprofromohio.com

John 21:6 He said, "Throw your net on the right side of the boat and you will find some."

GovBarney

• View Profile
I am a very avid fishermen , but I primarily fish soft water. This year I want to dedicate more time to hard water whenever the conditions become safe, and would appreciate any advice.

I live in the Dublin area , and have heard a lot about these "Twin Lakes" connected to O Shay , but I have never been there...

Is there Public access to get on the Twin Lakes , or do you have to know someone?

Are PanFish the primary game or is if feasible to target Eyes, and Small Mouth?

Also are there any other Ice fishing opportunities in the Dublin area? (I am not asking for anyone to give up their honey hole, just looking for general bodies of water).

wballard77

• PRO STAFF
  • Wes Ballard
    • View Profile

Banker

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • www.iceprofromohio.com
dublin rd has pull offs on both sides with ample parking..crappie and bluegill is al i know of..only place besides ponds that i know of in dublin.
Scott Albrecht
"Banker"
www.iceprofromohio.com

GovBarney

• View Profile
Thanks for the info, hopefully we all get a opportunity to cut a whole in the ice this year.

davek

• Dave Brett Dan
    • View Profile
I used to fish them when I was in high School, the channel cat there  at that time was amazing there but thats been 30 years ago. I took my boys and nephew there last year when I was home for Xmas and caught some gills thanks to Banker for the heads up

Vexilar