Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Cleveland Division Officially Started Now!!!

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
The Great Lakes Largemouth Series now has a Cleveland Division accepting regestrations.  It will launch out of the Edgewater Ramp.  The dates are: April 15, July 15, August 26, September 16.  There is a closed season on all bass species in Lake Erie's Ohio waters from May 1-June 30, so that's the reason for no late-spring to early-summer events.  The entry and full schedule as well as rules are all on the website: www.greatlakeslargemouthseries.com  Any other inquiries can reply to this thread or PM me, as I will be the Cleveland Division Director.  Hope to see all you up there!!  ;D
« Last Edit: February 10, 2012, 08:36:43 AM by slabslayer »
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
I would like to thank the sponsors who've come on board to support the Cleveland Division so far.  Thanks to: Land Big Fish, Rodmaker's Shop, Ohio Pro Lure, Kames Sports Center and, 6th Sense Custom Lure Painting and Tackle.  Your support and contributions are appreciated.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

Vexilar