Ice Fish Ohio Forum

selling my Rinker boat

Bryan · 3 · 3246

Bryan

• View Profile
The time has come to get a bigger boat. Please keep in mind this is on Middle Bass Island in Lake Erie, pretty much isolated till next month when the ferry starts running.

1996 Rinker Captiva 212 cuddy cabin.
I'm the third owner of this boat and I bought it off one of my friends' dad in 2008, he bought it from the original owner in 2000. It is powered by a 4.3 V6, Alpha One, it is very fuel efficient. I took my family from the island to Cedar Point last summer (about a 36 mile round trip), I think we only burned about 12-15 gallons of fuel. Has a nice clean bimini top, and a custom sewn cover that goes from the windshield to the swim platform, this new and I have never even put it on the boat yet. This boat has the sun deck behind the back seat over the engine compartment. All the seats and carpet are very nice, no rips or stains. Has a VHF marine radio. There is no bottom paint on this boat, it has never been left in the water for more than a three day weekend. The original outdrive factory paint is pristine looking, bottom of the hull is nice and shiny. It comes with a bunk trailer, and I cant for the life of me remember the make of it right now. It has surge brakes and new tires. Over-all it is a very nice boat. $5500 I think this is a fair asking price so I have to remain firm. Please call 260-223-0909 with any questions. If no answer, please leave a message. Thank you!
Captain Bryan Oetting
Middle Bass Island Ohio
Lake Erie

Otter's island water taxi

Bryan

• View Profile
Will post a pic when I get home to a computer...
Captain Bryan Oetting
Middle Bass Island Ohio
Lake Erie

Bryan

• View Profile
Captain Bryan Oetting
Middle Bass Island Ohio
Lake Erie

Vexilar