Have you had any luck at Chippewa Lake?

yes
5 (50%)
no
5 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 10

fishinfool

• View Profile
Went fishing at Chippewa Lake this afternoon.  Four inches of good ice in fourteen foot water.  Caught two perch, twenty crappie, and five bluegill.  There was no size to them.  Kept a total of five.  Going tomorrow, there were five shanties on the ice.

futurestrader

• View Profile
    • Byrneinvest
What area of the lake were you fishing?  Looking to go there next weekend
Pro Staff Member
Fishing for panfish
Walleye on Erie
www.byrneinvest.com

fishinfool

• View Profile
we were fishing to the left of the public boat ramp approx 200 yards at the point.We also fished yesterday, we caught blue gill, crappie, and a few perch again, but no size.  A guy from Barberton did catch a 12" crappie in 8 foot of water a little east of the point. I've had a lot of guys tell me there are big crappie in the lake, Bob at the bait store said a guy has a 22" crappie mounted. I know it's hard to believe.  I've seen pictures of 12 plus out of the lake.

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Sounds like I need to check it out!
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
missed work today but hopefully next weekend the ice will hold i would love to meet you guys out there.......
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

Matt

• View Profile
Went out on Sunday. There was a few people out, Fished out in 12 to 18 ft of water no bites.

Fishingoat

• View Profile
Hey Matt,
Could you please give me an ice status of Chippawa?  Might head there on Sat morn. Did u fish on the north or south side?
Thanks
Goat   
Born to fish.   No plan B.

Vexilar