Ice Fish Ohio Forum

JUST MAYBE

floater99

• View Profile
If we all put all our ice eqp away and turned our noses up at the wthr.Do you think we can fool Mom Ntr,and she may FREEZEUSOUT  :-\ ::) ??? ???
Lets all just qwitt  ;)

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Mines in the corner of the garage.  Not in the truck. ;D
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

Luvztaphish

• Please help keep our waterways clean .
    • View Profile

OhioFisher19

• Global Moderator
  • More Fishin' Less Talkin'
    • View Profile
    • Ohio Outdoors
Might not get the ice but I feel like we might get the snow I want for my snowmobile next week!
TEAM IFO Pro Staff
CYA On The Water,
Capt. Jonny Fickert
 "Fishing and Fun with Jonny Fickert"

Mr Chomp

• View Profile
Keep thinking and checking!!!!!! Think of friends with ponds and check them! I Checked one last night and it still was 4 inches (but super soft on top) 20 feet from shore. Just need the shores to freeze and the ice to re-harden. I talked to another friend that walked out on a the 40 acre lake he lives on and it melted from 4 down to just before the two of clear. Not safe but promising for this weekend! I grew up fishing small ponds and lakes. Often one will be completely unsafe but the pond a mile away that sits in a hollow still has snow on top. Find back up plans!!!! BUT most important is dont check alone unless you KNOW the water isn't any deeper than your waist and check places away from the snow belt that sit at lower elevation!

Vexilar