Ice Fish Ohio Forum

What colors work best in Ohio waters?

Banker · 17 · 12884

HardWater Junkie

• View Profile
    • Hale's Sinker Supply
If I was fishing a pure gold jig I would have to use at least 100 lb test line. I would be to scared to lose it. Its the same reason I don't fish sketchy ice. If I go thru and my gear went thru to I would lose a few thousand dollars. I would have to quit ice fishing and I don't want to do that.  ;D
Tim Smith (HardWaterJunkie)

Check out www.HalesSinkerSupply.com for all of your fishing sinker needs. Over 15 different types of sinkers and jigs in sizes from 1/100oz. to 4 lb. Make sure to ask about our custom built rods. From ice-fishing to off-shore we build them all. Message me for quotes

Banker

• Global Moderator
  • With God, All things are possible. Matthew 19:26
    • View Profile
    • www.iceprofromohio.com
The only place in the USA that I know of that makes true gold plated jigs is Tom's Tackle, who just joined forces with IceFishOhio.com as a sponsor for the upcoming season and this off season. Give Ryan a call 218-280-1904.

Take it for what it's worth, but I can't say enough good things about this company, the Tessier family, and the "Pink Charmer" they sell.
Scott Albrecht
"Banker"
www.iceprofromohio.com

John 21:6 He said, "Throw your net on the right side of the boat and you will find some."

Vexilar