Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Snow in Ohio October 23, 2013

toadfish

• View Profile
I did see snow in Ohio on October 23.  A few cars had snow covering them and I saw snow falling in the afternoon/evening.  I have not seen frost yet, but old man winter is a coming!  Batteries on the Vex have been charged monthly.  I'll be getting the shanty and rods out and ready real soon.  Come on ice!!
Pro ice fisherman, amateur icefishing catcherman.

OhioFisher19

• Global Moderator
  • More Fishin' Less Talkin'
    • View Profile
    • Ohio Outdoors
I love the snow, this weather feels great. I'm ready!
TEAM IFO Pro Staff
CYA On The Water,
Capt. Jonny Fickert
 "Fishing and Fun with Jonny Fickert"

OldSailor

• View Profile
We had 1"!! Set a record for most on the date, but not earliest!!  :o Bring it on!!! ;D
My two favorite college football teams are Ohio State and whoever is playing Michigan!!!

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Absolutely!!  Come on ice, we're due for a cold winter.  Snow is fine now to chill the water, but no snow once we start forming ice! ;D
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
its definitely cold , winterized my boat so now its ok too get brrrrrrr   :P headed up to lorain sat for some steelies now that the water is cooling down  8)  the perch and wallys are moving close to shore so I get my erie fix without my boat  ??? until the water temp drops below 52 ....
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

Vexilar