Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Nimi today

dugnix13

• View Profile
Hit the north end today from 11:30 to 2:30 and had a great 3 hours. Got 66 fish with a good mix of crappie and gills with about half being keepers. Fishing got really hot just dropping a lime pin min with a waxy down to just where you could still see the bait. Watch the fish swim up and take the bait. Best part of the day was being out with my dad for the afternoon. Together we totaled over 100 fish!!!

Be careful the edges were going fast when we left about 2:30pm.

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Awesome!   They were really biting good today. I was mad I could only fish half hour. They were on all over.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

crappiehunter

• View Profile
wow thats great! i was down at pine tree bay and had about the same results, it was really a great day for ice fishing

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Sure was. Just hope it wasn't the last one. Tomorrow is cold all day so I'm hoping to go out for a bit on Monday. Going to work this afternoon and tomorrow to try to buy one last day on the ice.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

Vexilar