Ice Fish Ohio Forum

pond ice

HardWater Junkie

• View Profile
    • Hale's Sinker Supply
I have been lucky to never loose my phone down the hole yet. Ive had a several close calls but have been lucky. At some point I know my luck will run out.
Tim Smith (HardWaterJunkie)

Check out www.HalesSinkerSupply.com for all of your fishing sinker needs. Over 15 different types of sinkers and jigs in sizes from 1/100oz. to 4 lb. Make sure to ask about our custom built rods. From ice-fishing to off-shore we build them all. Message me for quotes

erierider

• Global Moderator
  • I have a Chubby!
    • View Profile
I lost a fishing pole and two way radio down the hole. Almost lost a nice pair of sunglasses after I forgot they were ontop of my hat and I pulled it off but those ended up getting grabbed just before they made it completely in the hole.
Ice Fish Ohio
Pro Staff
Team Dreamweaver Spoons
Orange Crush Reef Runner Troller

ice phisher

• View Profile

Minnowhead.....Sorry that this pond report has taken a new twist ....but thanks for getting it started......It seems ( I guess ) that we are all trying to stay fixed on just how much of an ICE SEASON we are going to have......if we have one at all (meaning more than a day here and there every couple of weeks). The first of Feb. is closing in on us fast and it is a winter month that seems to fly by ( even on a more regular winter basis)......But I am still in total belief that it's still better to keep generating higher levels of interest in our ice fishing sport by talking about anything related ..... even if it has come to talking about what objects we have dropped down/ retrieved or just pulled off the bottom of a frozen lake........In a winter season that (at times) finds it hard enough to find enough "ICE" to keep a "JACK ON THE ROCKS" satisifying for all my friends.......I'll take all the support that you guys can keep adding to this.....that will help keep up spirits( no pun intended) that we will yet..........still have some "REAL SAFE FISHABLE ICE.....
Ice Phisher,

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com

Minnowhead

• View Profile
Ha Ha, I don't mind at all.  If it pertains to ice fishing and promoting this website then hijack this thread anytime.  I firmly believe  we will get a chance to hit the ice in Feb.  It may be a short season, but it will be here no doubt.
Throwing ice cubes in the lake all summer long!

Vexilar