Ice Fish Ohio Forum

nimisilla

Numb fingers

• View Profile
cannot wait to hit it this year. never icefished nimisilla before but have caught some remarkable fish in the summer.

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
yea I have pulled some nice fish there, heres a couple pics of nimi  before it was a lake
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

Numb fingers

• View Profile
Never seen those before. incredible structure down there. so much to choose from hard to decide when and where sometimes. :

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Those bridges are still standing too!  Got many a crappie out from under one last winter. Tough to find, but worth the effort!
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
hey slab hows that app workin for ya now,  if I had a smart phone I would like it...

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Love it!  I just need to import the data and waypoints to my new phone. I had to replace my old phone and it had all my data. It can be done and it seems pretty easy, I just need to do it before the main lakes freeze around here!
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

futurestrader

• View Profile
    • Byrneinvest
What is this app to download.

Pro Staff Member
Fishing for panfish
Walleye on Erie
www.byrneinvest.com

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
It's navionics for your phone and it's only $9.99. Well worth the money, but it works off your phone's gps. So if your phone has a crappy gps, the accuracy won't be terrific, but will get you close. But if your phone has a good gps it'll work great.

Team Wilcraft!

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Did a drive by today with the intention of trying to fish at C-5. No ice at all! Whole lake was stinking open water. Going to have to wait now. Maybe Mogadore backwaters will be safe by Saturday morning for a day.

Team Wilcraft!

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
stopped at portage lakes bait to pick up maggys. some of portage lakes has ice but mostly open, springfield was not only open but looked like erie. man at the rate its locking up my guess on safe ice is off by a mile... :P 

fishingful

• View Profile

Vexilar