Ice Fish Ohio Forum

JAN/FEB 2012 In-Fisherman magazine

OldSailor

• View Profile
There are a number of ice fishing related articles in this issue. Something to read until we get ice!!! ;D
My two favorite college football teams are Ohio State and whoever is playing Michigan!!!

pig puncher

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
There's also the In-fisherman ice guide.  Grabbed the last one at Gander Mountain here in Canton last week.  Good reading.  I'll have to pick up the Jan/Feb issue too.  All I can do is read since no ice to fish on yet, but that looks to be changing soon!  Saturday all day below 30 and down to 15 at night up here!!  I can hear the lakes making ice now!
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

Optfish

• Trout from Antrim
    • View Profile
 :)Read both these magazines.  I especially enjoyed articlev"Speed Jigging" in the Jan/Feb. In-Fisherman Mag.  It delt with using tungsten jigs and methods of tying on jigs, to chumming to hold fish in an area and hunkering down to keep wind down from hitting your rig with too much force.  Fantastic

OldSailor

• View Profile
At least it wasn't full of swimbait articles! That was a pleasant find!! LOL..
My two favorite college football teams are Ohio State and whoever is playing Michigan!!!

Vexilar