Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Nimi-Pizza Bay

crappiehunter

• View Profile
Good morning to all you ifo members out there. I live down in canton and don't get a chance to swing by nimi nearly as often as I would like, but at the end of last years season I know they closed down the little parking lot by pizza bay. does anyone know if it's going to be open this year and if they fixed they huge mud hole issue.

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
I don't, but I can make some calls and find out. It'll be week after next though.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

crappiehunter

• View Profile
ok that would be great. I know last year it became a huge mess even trying to park there, with all the huge holes it was more like going mudding instead of fishing

holehopper

• Thy seas are so great,and my boat is so small.
    • View Profile
yeah what you said,thanks for dragging me out out there last year  ::)
I love sports,especially one I can do sitting down!                                                                          Freshwater Drum-Life Member                                                                      Trigger-X

crappiehunter

• View Profile
haha no problem. if its anything like it was last year, this year is going to be fun parking there.

fishingful

• View Profile

Call the park manager
Jim Seikel
(330) 644-2220

Nice guy I deal with him from time to time.

crappiehunter

• View Profile
ok thank you, I will have to give him a call and find out ;D ;D

Vexilar