Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Sorry I was out?crappy month

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Sorry guys I haven?t been active much in October.  Been trying to get caught up on everything both in the concrete business and at hone.   Been having knee issues since last ice season and finally got an mri this month.  I got sick of the cortisone shots and fluid draining so I?m going to have surgery in November.  Surgeon said 3-4 weeks and I can be back to normal.  Torn  meniscus and loose cartilage needs cleaned up.  Should be good to go for ice season and a good time to try my Wilcraft.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

g

• View Profile
Way to plan ahead. Get your surgery done before ice season so you will be ready when ice comes. Good luck with the surgery and the rehab.

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Thanks!  I kinda timed it that way.  Work is slowing down now, my insurance deductible is met, and I can get my ice gear ready while I recoup.  I sure hope we have a good season!
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

Vexilar