Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Last Day

firefish532

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Well the day finally came and man was it nice met Doug Stewart at Blackhawk at 6 am and fished till 12 we got 1 saugeye and 5 perch and 1 crappie. so we go to leave and the ice by the pier at blackhawk has separated at the wall so doug steps off of the minnie bike sled and foot goes through but luckily he grabs the sled and did not go any further in. So we go over to Paradise and start fishing and the fish were marking good on the vex but would not eat the jigs so we fish till dark 30 and manage to catch 5 saugeyes and doug caught a 6lb cat sothe end has come for hard water and start of soft is upon us I can go most of the time anywhere with anybody you can call me and I will go just give me a little notice. Last I have met alot of great guys and a few girls on here and have to say thank you to all for freindship and knowledge I learnede more this year then in the last 100 on the Ice and I have you to thank. Thank you Dave for starting this up and hope it goes on for years I really appreciate the freindship and would fish with you anytime Thanks alot your buddy Dan aka Firefish532
Firefish

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com

wapak ice dawg

• PRO STAFF
    • View Profile
fire I know we didn't fish much together but it was nice meeting you also, and it goes to say I cant thank Dave enough for such a good web site. I wish I could meet up with him so I can put 1 of his stickers on my sled. Hope to see all of you next season , have a great spring and keep in good health.

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
I agree, great site and great season.  Hopefully next season we can go together and fish more.  This was a crazy year for me.  I got to go a lot, but it was only an hour or 2 here and there, no time for a long trip.  I would also put a sticker on my sled.  Plus I would also promote our site by putting a sticker on my bass boat so the guys would see it at the tournaments and could promote it some.  Have a great safe soft water season everyone, maybe see you out there.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

davidhoheisel

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Great Lakes Largemouth Series
Thanks Guy's,

I am waiting on the designer to clean up the logo to make the stickers. I will let you know when they come in.

I hopefully will get to fish some tournaments this summer and will post my results here. Please feel free to do the same. Also, Ohio Fisher has a great site for your summertime posts..

I am going to plan a maumee river trip in a few weeks. Maybe we can have a get together.

Thanks,

David
David Hoheisel

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
Jason Mitchell Rods
Clam
Vexilar
GrandPa Bob's Crappie Jigs
Jammin Jigs

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
I'm fishing a tournament hopefully on April 2.  I'll keep everyone posted.  I'll put a sticker on my bass boat when you get them.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

OhioFisher19

• Global Moderator
  • More Fishin' Less Talkin'
    • View Profile
    • Ohio Outdoors
Wow, looking back at it, I miss it but again I want some more warmth. Ice season was great I may try a pond tomoro?

Anyways yes please check out my site http://ohiooutdoors.org for our open water fun!

See ya boys out there

P.s. dave I need you to kook my up with some stickers ;)
TEAM IFO Pro Staff
CYA On The Water,
Capt. Jonny Fickert
 "Fishing and Fun with Jonny Fickert"

Vexilar