Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Another new guy

Critter Getter

• View Profile
Hello I would like to introduce my self I'm Critter Getter. I was at Fin Feather and Fur on Sunday (12/11) for the panfish seminar it had a lot of good info. I hope I can find Tim up on Wingfoot and see just how he goes about finding fish. hope to see you all out there.
 ;D

mitch131

• PRO STAFF
  • there always next year
    • View Profile
welcome to the site tim will not be hard to find all you have to do is ask him dont forget we have tues night chat feel free to join in.
marcum
strikemaster
jammin jigs
artic armour

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Welcome, glad you enjoyed the weekend.  Tim will be on Wingfoot, but I'd try Mogadore off of Palm Road first.  That's where him and I will be to start.  That's usually the first place to get safe ice.  Glad you joined.  See you on the ice. :)
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

HardWater Junkie

• View Profile
    • Hale's Sinker Supply
Thanks for the compliment on the seminar. As Slabslayer said  we will most likly be on moggie off palm rd. first as it normally ices up first. Ill post on here when Im going to head out. It wont be hard to spot me. Ill be the one in the black and orange otter flip over with the red eskimo power auger sitting outside.
Tim Smith (HardWaterJunkie)

Check out www.HalesSinkerSupply.com for all of your fishing sinker needs. Over 15 different types of sinkers and jigs in sizes from 1/100oz. to 4 lb. Make sure to ask about our custom built rods. From ice-fishing to off-shore we build them all. Message me for quotes

Vexilar