Ice Fish Ohio Forum

New Auger and Shanty

HardWater Junkie

• View Profile
    • Hale's Sinker Supply
After a few miserable days bucket fishing Mosquito I broke down and bought a new shanty and auger. I bought a Otter Wild 1 shanty and an eskimo shark z51 8 inch gas auger. Hopefully everything works out good. Also got a new buddy heater. I dont ever want to be as cold as I have been the last three days. If you have any tips on any of these please let me know. As soon as they get shipped here I will get them out and let you all know what I think of them also.
Tim Smith (HardWaterJunkie)

Check out www.HalesSinkerSupply.com for all of your fishing sinker needs. Over 15 different types of sinkers and jigs in sizes from 1/100oz. to 4 lb. Make sure to ask about our custom built rods. From ice-fishing to off-shore we build them all. Message me for quotes

davek

• Dave Brett Dan
    • View Profile
I'm not sure why but my Buddy heater has been losing propane in transit so you might want to detach the gas bottle unless you're actiuaally using it Dave

HardWater Junkie

• View Profile
    • Hale's Sinker Supply
Thanks for letting me know that. Are you using a 1 lb bottle or a larger bottle with the hose?
Tim Smith (HardWaterJunkie)

Check out www.HalesSinkerSupply.com for all of your fishing sinker needs. Over 15 different types of sinkers and jigs in sizes from 1/100oz. to 4 lb. Make sure to ask about our custom built rods. From ice-fishing to off-shore we build them all. Message me for quotes

panfisher1402

• View Profile
Hey Hardwater where did you buy them? and how was the shipping cost?

icebucketjohn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
HWJ, you purchased top notch ice fishing gear.  You can never go wrong doing that.  Let us know how the new stuff works out. Good luck.
We Ice Fisherman are all highly addicted, shivering psychotic patients in the frozen asylum of the frigid"

OhioFisher19

• Global Moderator
  • More Fishin' Less Talkin'
    • View Profile
    • Ohio Outdoors
Yes my heater does the same thing. otters are nice!
TEAM IFO Pro Staff
CYA On The Water,
Capt. Jonny Fickert
 "Fishing and Fun with Jonny Fickert"

davek

• Dave Brett Dan
    • View Profile
Hardwater ive been using the 1 lb bottle never had the problem in years past Im not sure whats causing it

Vexilar