Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Fri osp

bluegillkiller

• View Profile
Ended up with 40 keeper gills 2 perch 12in an on monster bass was bout 7 lbs

holehopper

• Thy seas are so great,and my boat is so small.
    • View Profile
wow you had quite a day,good going,just curious,what do you consider a keeper bluegill?
I love sports,especially one I can do sitting down!                                                                          Freshwater Drum-Life Member                                                                      Trigger-X

bluegillkiller

• View Profile
We're bout 7 to 9 in all off them tossed the dinks back

holehopper

• View Profile
sweet,gonna have to try there. thanks  :)
I love sports,especially one I can do sitting down!                                                                          Freshwater Drum-Life Member                                                                      Trigger-X

bluegillkiller

• View Profile
We were in the channel headed back twords 619 we will be back at it again sat an sun i hope

holehopper

• View Profile
ok thanks for the info.

bluegillkiller

• View Profile
Hope to their sat or Sunday maybe will run into each other ill be the guy with the crazy kids lol

holehopper

• View Profile
i'm heading out tomorrow,friday to fish after dark,if i get out sat. or sun. i'll look 4 u and the kids,thanks  :D

Vexilar