Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Thank you members for the reports! !

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Just wanted to thank all our great members that drive around and give us reports on lakes and conditions!   We appreciate it very much.  Will be joining you very soon, after January 5 th things week settle down and I can be on the ice, unfortunately not before then.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

trapperjon

• View Profile
new years eve and nothing to do, guess i'll do some running around and check some of the local lakes. it's 13deg this morning and hope to see some skim ice.  will post my findings.  JON

icebucketjohn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Just got a report this morning (Weds 12/30) that Aquilla has 2" of ice at the boat ramp with 1" of snow on the ground.
We Ice Fisherman are all highly addicted, shivering psychotic patients in the frozen asylum of the frigid"

Numb fingers

• View Profile
went by moggy again today dec 31 10 am clr 95% coverage opened up a little from yesterday could not get a thickness except at ramp dock 1 inch. main lake locked up as far as I could see from rt 43. Nimisilla res small bays locked up . lots of open water in places.

Build it and they will come  lol

trapperjon

• View Profile
went all around moggie,  posting results on mogadore res,

Vexilar