Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Hello IFO...

Northeast Panfish League

• Year-round Competition Panfishin!
    • View Profile
    • Northeast Panfish League
I'm looking forward to reading posts and learning more about the fishing in Ohio.

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
welcome N P L   ;D glad too have you on the site, there are lots of sites out here but this one everyone is like your neighbor , right now its slow but there is a soft water section.
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
Welcome,glad you found us!!
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

Northeast Panfish League

• View Profile
Actually the regional manager for PK Lures told me about this forum a week ago when he called me. Thanks for the welcome!

futurestrader

• View Profile
    • Byrneinvest
Welcome!
Pro Staff Member
Fishing for panfish
Walleye on Erie
www.byrneinvest.com

Banker

• Global Moderator
  • With God, All things are possible. Matthew 19:26
    • View Profile
    • www.iceprofromohio.com
NPL. You and I need to get together. Mike told me he would get us on a call. I am on vacation in the smokies this week but will touch base with how we can partner with npl more. In the meantime keep us up to date via this forum on upcoming events we can participate in.
Scott Albrecht
"Banker"
www.iceprofromohio.com

John 21:6 He said, "Throw your net on the right side of the boat and you will find some."

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
well now panfish league glad to hear from all the fish heads in and around ohio.. ;D  the funny thing about pan fishing in the 62 years  that I have been doing it is that its like rabbit hunting , you have to think micro , and I don't mean small lures or baits ,,I mean if there is only one weed in the whole area, one rock, 5 inches of water under a tree , 30 ft of water in the middle of nowhere, there is a chunky pan fish just waiting, ... 8) I see everyone park there boats in the shade by a tree and flick bobbers with bait,  ok that's cute BUT  try pushing your boat into the lilly pads fish thru the holes, or even stroll out to deep water ...oh wait cant give away all my secrets guess just stay tuned for more  8) p. s. p l  those crappie on your site are cute..... 8)   hehehehehe
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Glad you're here.  Sorry for the slow welcome, I was trout fishing on the Elk River last week and there was no phone or internet.  It was awesome plus I got some killer trout!!!!!
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

Northeast Panfish League

• View Profile
Thanks for the welcome guys. Scott, Mike will be calling me tomorrow evening but you probably won't see this message before then. You can shoot me an email via the NEPL website too. I just posted the tentative 2014 schedule there also and Pymatuning is on the open water list.

Banker

• Global Moderator
  • With God, All things are possible. Matthew 19:26
    • View Profile
    • www.iceprofromohio.com
woo hoo!
Scott Albrecht
"Banker"
www.iceprofromohio.com

John 21:6 He said, "Throw your net on the right side of the boat and you will find some."

Vexilar