Ice Fish Ohio Forum

1st Annual Moscuito Lake Ice Fishing Tournament

davidhoheisel

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Great Lakes Largemouth Series
We just got back from the Tournament that IceFishOhio.com organized at Mosquito Lake. Well it turned out to be a great.

Our host for the event was Linda at Causeway Sporting Goods. I cannot say enough about Linda and her staff. They had coffee and Donuts for all the anglers in the morning. They plowed the parking lot twice to make sure that our anglers could park by the water. Her son tried to start a Bon Fire but it was just to wet. Her staff helped take pictures and sell raffle tickets. The event would not have been such a success without her generosity. In addition if you need ice fishing tackle she has it all. I will be posting a video of the store under the mosquito lake report.

I would also like to thank the Pro Staff Members who helped me with the Take Off and Weigh-in. Crv and Firefish and Doug Stewart really did a great job. Thanks Guy's

As far as the tournament went we had 38 teams which consisted of 76 anglers. I will be posting the winning teams and pictures under the Saugeye series.

More reports soon.  

« Last Edit: July 27, 2010, 01:08:37 PM by davidhoheisel »
David Hoheisel

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
Jason Mitchell Rods
Clam
Vexilar
GrandPa Bob's Crappie Jigs
Jammin Jigs

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Glad for the great turnout, wish I could have made it up there.  Who took home the hardware?  Hope to be able to fish the one next season.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

davidhoheisel

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Great Lakes Largemouth Series
Full Reports under Central Ohio Saugeye Series and Mosquito Lake reports.
David Hoheisel

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
Jason Mitchell Rods
Clam
Vexilar
GrandPa Bob's Crappie Jigs
Jammin Jigs

Vexilar