Ice Fish Ohio Forum

1000 th member

Luvztaphish

• Please help keep our waterways clean .
    • View Profile
with the addition of the 1000th member , I thought of an annual get together at Alum Creek . We could put on seminars and have other events . We can kick this around as a Target date of Feb.2014 .Ideas,comments feedback. We could have a on ice iron chef competition ;D this could be great.    Alum  Creek.  as its central Ohio .
« Last Edit: January 22, 2013, 10:43:19 PM by Luvztaphish »

futurestrader

• View Profile
    • Byrneinvest
Don't even bother Erierider will win Iron Chef hands down.  He can make spam taste like lobster.  I was messing around tonight and took some shelled nuts put some sea salt on them and stuck them in front of the heater.  Kids loved them.
Pro Staff Member
Fishing for panfish
Walleye on Erie
www.byrneinvest.com

Luvztaphish

• View Profile
Thereyou go, just think of one year of practice and recipe development . The cooking contest would be only one aspect .Could also have best shelter improvements etc. Like I said we need to kick it around and get input.

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
I think that's a cool idea.  Ifo get together for all the members.  We'll have to see if we can get something started for next season.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
Great idea luvstophish ,maybe we could do a catfish tourn. As part of it,that is right up your alley! ;)or is that considered rigging! ;D
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

Luvztaphish

• View Profile
    Imagine with a 50% turnout there would be 500 members plus friends , children . That's one heck of an event . Members and sponcers could show and sell their products . Just having a great time. But let's shoot for 100% attendance . 9
[li

[/list]

Luvztaphish

• View Profile
Since netting all the catfish you hook , I guess its up my alley .  I grow whiskers ,Ntoiceman attracts the fish that spor,t them  ;D he should put circle hooks on all his
lures . ;D
« Last Edit: January 23, 2013, 01:47:38 PM by Luvztaphish »

Vexilar