Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Good deal on a Frabill Commando

HardWater Junkie

• View Profile
    • Hale's Sinker Supply
I was looking thru some ice fishing gear on ebay and came across this shanty. Its a frabill commando for 149.99 plus 85 shipping for a total of 235. If you look at most places they are 299 plus shipping. Im sure you can get all the specs on the frabill website. I have never bought from this seller so I can not guarantee anything. I just figured if any of you are looking for a 1 man flip over for a good price you may want to check it out. Im sure once we start getting closer to ice on the prices will go up.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/200748409383?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649#ht_1454wt_905
Tim Smith (HardWaterJunkie)

Check out www.HalesSinkerSupply.com for all of your fishing sinker needs. Over 15 different types of sinkers and jigs in sizes from 1/100oz. to 4 lb. Make sure to ask about our custom built rods. From ice-fishing to off-shore we build them all. Message me for quotes

OldSailor

• View Profile
Seeing as how Strikemaster did come out with a Honda 4-sroke, and you said you might have to sell your Eskimo if they did, you could use the money on the shanty ::) Of course, you'll have to pay for the Strikemaster as well ;D Mo money, mo money, mo money, as a buddy of mine likes to say!! ;) Line forms on the right for the Eskimo!!! 8)
My two favorite college football teams are Ohio State and whoever is playing Michigan!!!

HardWater Junkie

• View Profile
    • Hale's Sinker Supply
I have an otter flip over. I just seen that deal and figured i would pass it on. I dont know know if I will buy a strikemaster this season but I do see the Marcum LX-9 in my future. 
Tim Smith (HardWaterJunkie)

Check out www.HalesSinkerSupply.com for all of your fishing sinker needs. Over 15 different types of sinkers and jigs in sizes from 1/100oz. to 4 lb. Make sure to ask about our custom built rods. From ice-fishing to off-shore we build them all. Message me for quotes

OldSailor

• View Profile
I have an otter flip over. I just seen that deal and figured i would pass it on. I dont know know if I will buy a strikemaster this season but I do see the Marcum LX-9 in my future. 
The Strikemaster is going to be waaay spendy!! About $569.99 from what I hear. But you could buy 2 of them for what a Marcum LX-9 would be!! About $1200 I saw somewhere!! :o ::) ;) ;D
My two favorite college football teams are Ohio State and whoever is playing Michigan!!!

Vexilar