Ice Fish Ohio Forum

How did you find IFO

HardWater Junkie

• View Profile
    • Hale's Sinker Supply
I am curious to find out all the different ways of how you found the greatest ice fishing forum on the internet. If you were doing a internet search or you met a member that told you about IFO or from a bait shop or any other way. If you were introduced by a member let us know who it was and where or a bait shop which one were you at. I found this website just a couple of months after it was launched when I googled "ice fishing forums''. I was a member of ice shanty but there was not a lot of guys or info from ohio on there and was on OGF and but was looking for something that I liked better. I have really enjoyed IFO since I got here and spend over half of my internet time on this site alone. This site helps so many ice fisherman and has by far the best group of any people around that are willing to help you out in any way. This site is almost as important to my ice fishing success as my marcum. I have grown so much as an ice fisherman from all of you sharing all of your info on what works and doesnt and all the different tactics that are used. That is why all the details you put in your reports are so important. Its not just that people are trying to find places to fish. Its also people learning different tactics to fishing and meeting guys from all parts of the state so no matter where you go you always have a friend on the ice which makes this dangerous sport that much safer.
Tim Smith (HardWaterJunkie)

Check out www.HalesSinkerSupply.com for all of your fishing sinker needs. Over 15 different types of sinkers and jigs in sizes from 1/100oz. to 4 lb. Make sure to ask about our custom built rods. From ice-fishing to off-shore we build them all. Message me for quotes

Bryan

• View Profile
I dont remember exactly, I found it on my own so more than likely I googled something and found it that way.
Captain Bryan Oetting
Middle Bass Island Ohio
Lake Erie

Otter's island water taxi

futurestrader

• View Profile
    • Byrneinvest
I found out threw another member Erierider by word of mouth
Pro Staff Member
Fishing for panfish
Walleye on Erie
www.byrneinvest.com

Luvztaphish

• Please help keep our waterways clean .
    • View Profile
Amen. I found the IFO while searching for information about ice fishing Nimisula.My mistake was I didnt register for almost two years . Now I'm on here a lot .

mitch131

• PRO STAFF
  • there always next year
    • View Profile
internet search on ice fishing in ohio
marcum
strikemaster
jammin jigs
artic armour

TURKEY09

• PRO STAFF
    • View Profile
Googled ice fish Ohio. Member since 10/20/10
turkey09

swedish nipple

• just like fishining out of a barrell
    • View Profile
I also googled ice fish Ohio. Very happy this one popped up.
Spencer Lake, Wellington, Willard, Chippewa, Oberlin

skunkedagain

• View Profile
A few years back I was really getting back into the sport of Ice Fishing again. I wasn't having much luck when dropping a line. I did a google search and found this site.  Incidentally My bad luck was how I came up with my screen name.

OhioFisher19

• Global Moderator
  • More Fishin' Less Talkin'
    • View Profile
    • Ohio Outdoors
I'm not exactly sure. I think I was just browsing through sites maybe youtube? and found the right one
TEAM IFO Pro Staff
CYA On The Water,
Capt. Jonny Fickert
 "Fishing and Fun with Jonny Fickert"

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
I ran into hardwaterjunkie on Mogadore and the rest is history.   Registered that afternoon, back when ifo was still a baby!   ;D
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

quackpot

• View Profile
I meet Dave a few years back. He was driving that box truck with it on the side. He was putting on a get together at moundwood at Indian.

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
surfing the net for stuff and ran on the ifo site, joined and ran into HWJ and MITCH at wingfoot cookin hot dogs  ;D  and my favorite lake ? well dont have one in ohio
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

Optfish

• Trout from Antrim
    • View Profile
I talked to ratherbefising "Ryan" at Antrim Lake several years ago when he was demonstrating a vexlar an Ice shanty and he promoted it and gave his card to me, been hooked ever scince :D

buddachiefer

google searched ice fishing ohio and BAMM!!!! There was IFO.

Curtis937

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • CPR catfish
bait store in springfield down the road form cj
CPRCatfish.com

Vexilar