Ice Fish Ohio Forum

hanging it up--ice season is officially over

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
I've finally accepted this morning what everybody else already did. Ice fishing season is done.  :'(  I tried to get back on Nimi this morning and I couldn't. It deteriorated since yesterday. When I get home, the truck is getting unpacked.  :-\   Now snowcone won't have to come pick me up.  :o  But it was an awesome season and I got to meet and fish with my dad (i already knew my dad  ;D )and some other really great guys and am looking forward to doing it again next winter!!  I'll keep everyone posted on the soft water, although I don't fish as much in the summer. I'll also post pics as my shanty mods come along. I've made a blueprint for my shanty. I'm tired of everything in a pile in the bottom of my shanty.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2014, 08:03:27 AM by slabslayer »
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
Good call slab,live to fish another day! Next year I am forecasting ice by December 17th! Another great season to come fishing with friends and dear ole dad!! ;D
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
yep its time, besides you and noticeman can hit up fishin with me in my boat...good times though , my son fished with me this year, and my bud dave, and met a buch of ifo heads...had to buy a gas drill,  ;D  I can hear the crickets already  :D :D :D
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

fishingful

• View Profile
Wish dad and I had the airboat up and running this season. Could still be out......always next year!

Vexilar