Ice Fish Ohio Forum

erie perch,

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
just had to go perchin again before the freeze. the lake was fantastic, wed left Gordon park headed N to 45 ft. it was really slow but did manage my limit , only kept 11. minnows on crappy rig, then thurs shot out of W W to 48 ft east towards the wind mill. again caught a limit but kept  12 .  lost a wally at side off boat, one monster sheep animal, usuall junk fish...
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

fool4fish

• View Profile
Rick you better quit your gonna have me up chasing them still ain't got my fill you gotta come up n night trolling with us my partner is in Florida we he gets back we will go late Nov. All Dec if poss
It goes without saying if its anything worth doing might as well do it right

toadfish

• View Profile
Nice football sized perch snowcone!  I'll bet those fish fillets are tasty.
Pro ice fisherman, amateur icefishing catcherman.

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Nice!  I'm trying to get up there 1 more time myself. Making me jealous!  ;D
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
hangin on by a thread for another trip or 2.....next trip is up to lorain I think..i was just telling my fishin bud we should do some night trollin. I had 5 of those jumbos at 13 in.....and yep just had fresh perch for supper   mmmmmmm   .....I remember a bunch of years ago it was dec and I was catching perch like crazy.....
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

quackpot

• View Profile
Reading this makes it hard to cover up the last boat. I would love to get some of those fish.

g

• View Profile
Wish my buddy still owned the campground where my trailer is. I would be there chasing walleye and perch. Oh well, come on ice and I will be there again.

Vexilar