Ice Fish Ohio Forum

conditions?

holehopper

• Thy seas are so great,and my boat is so small.
    • View Profile
the dink gill bite was really shy,and the dink perch bite was a little more aggressive ,and there is the dink report fellas. :D
I love sports,especially one I can do sitting down!                                                                          Freshwater Drum-Life Member                                                                      Trigger-X

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
hahhahahahahha   dinks me too.
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
The bull gills of 2 years ago seem to have vanished. Either overfishing or they have moved to other location due to fishing pressure. 2 years back I'd get several 8-9" gills each time I hit the ice. That stopped last year, only got a few and not for lack of time on the ice. From all the reports I'm reading, this year seems to be worse. Hopefully it will cycle back around, like Mogadore seems to be doing, because Nimi is one of my favorite lakes to ice fish.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

kortis04

• View Profile
Was at the island last night 1/29.  got a few fish...ice was solid out there.  The bite was real good for about 25 minutes...then i think they went to bed...this year has been BAD to say the least....maybe when the ice comes back it will fool the fish lol

holehopper

• Thy seas are so great,and my boat is so small.
    • View Profile
kortis i was there during the day,did lousy,
I love sports,especially one I can do sitting down!                                                                          Freshwater Drum-Life Member                                                                      Trigger-X

fatboy4201

• View Profile
I did ok at nimi the last 2 days! 60 perch  6 crappies  2 large mouth and 7lb channel.

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
hell yeah that's what I'm talkin about   ;D   
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Awesome news. Too bad ice is disappearing fast.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

Vexilar