Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Where to go?

TeamTruckTrailer

• View Profile
Me and a few buddies were looking to meet early tomorrow morning to do some fishing I'm from warren they are from Ashland we were hoping for a halfway spot around Akron area possibly. And tips on where a good spot might be? We are all a bunch of amateurs with no flashers or anything so any help on a spot where we might get some action is much appreciated! Thanks

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Try Nimisila.  That would be your best bet I think for some action based on your equipment.  If you spend about 10 minutes and read thru the recent posts from this past week on Nimi, you'll have a really good idea of where to look.  If this doesn't help just reply and I'll try to to clarify more.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

LeeinOH

• Niles McKinley #794
    • View Profile
I'm in warren too triple T. Shoot me a pm if I can help. I fish skeeter A LOT.  Welcome to IFO.

TeamTruckTrailer

• View Profile
Thanks guys we're gonna meet at nimisila tomorrow then.

TeamTruckTrailer

• View Profile
We ended up catching 12 perch and 3 big gills it was a ton of fun with the help of a flasher I bet we could have tripled that. Thanks for the help guys

Vexilar