Ice Fish Ohio Forum

This weekend

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
It's 100% locked, but mostly slushy ice. By Thursday or Friday I'll bet the whole lake will be fishable. The deeper water actually looked like better ice than the bays.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

Hammerman

• View Profile
It's 100% locked, but mostly slushy ice. By Thursday or Friday I'll bet the whole lake will be fishable. The deeper water actually looked like better ice than the bays.

im free friday evening do you think it will be safe by then?

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Should be! ;D
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

davidhoheisel

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Great Lakes Largemouth Series
Guy's,

Please be safe as this is the most dangerous time to get on the ice because of the snow fall on top of the ice.

Unless the wind blew it off than it insulates the ice and it doesnt grow as fast as you might think.

We have a lot of new ice fisherman on the site and everyone must test there own ice before walking out even if you see someone out there. You don't know how they walked out. I have seen guys walk out to me and i had to make s turns on safe ice and they walked over 2 inches.

Please be safe!
David Hoheisel

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
Jason Mitchell Rods
Clam
Vexilar
GrandPa Bob's Crappie Jigs
Jammin Jigs

MDBuckeye

• View Profile
Hey guys,

Been a long time really... I just now was thinking about getting on the ice.  I've been in deer kill mode for the last few months, still no deer but I have a few weeks left.  I'm thinking about trying to get over to Indian this weekend if anyone wants to meet up or join me.  Shoot me a PM or call me.  614-623-8355

Jason

icebucketjohn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
NEVER GO OUT ON FIRST ICE ALONE!
We Ice Fisherman are all highly addicted, shivering psychotic patients in the frozen asylum of the frigid"

quackpot

• View Profile
I will be at Indian lake also. Long island area, probably the first pull off.

Vexilar