Ice Fish Ohio Forum

3-9 monday

holehopper

• Thy seas are so great,and my boat is so small.
    • View Profile
fished c-1 with 2 of my buds,ice getting slushy from the snow melt,did not drill any holes,we used the same ones from sunday,we got 26 legal craps,a bunch of shorts,some really nice gills,got most of the craps in the afternoon,only a few at dusk.Met Kortis walking off the ice,a nice young man like his buddy J.T.crappiehunter,thanks for the waxies,most likely go back out tuesday,lot of guys out today,thats all folks ::)
I love sports,especially one I can do sitting down!                                                                          Freshwater Drum-Life Member                                                                      Trigger-X

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
hope it lasts until Thursday  :P   good deal on the catch guy  ;D
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
I've got a couple hours this morning before the rain hits. Think I'm going to hit Nimi for a little while at C-1. Haven't been there in a while. Thanks for the info!
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

holehopper

• View Profile
your welcome,going out now to clean fish,if not raining going to head out also,c-1
I love sports,especially one I can do sitting down!                                                                          Freshwater Drum-Life Member                                                                      Trigger-X

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Just left C-1. Started raining. Got a few really nice gills, some dinks, a couple perch and crappie too. Bite was on fire before the rain hit. Didn't want to leave biting fish, but really didn't want to get soaked.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

holehopper

• View Profile
we did lousy today,fished 11:00-4:00 in the rain,same area as monday,it was a ghost town,bright sunshine lots of fish,very overcast hardly anything, 2 craps,3 big gills,1 big perch,and the dinks,what a difference less than 24 hrs. can make,gonna do it again wed. i guess. ???

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
you guys think ice will last until thurs.?

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Yes. I'll be back on Nimi Thursday. I think we'll get this week. The rain coming Friday night and all day Saturday I think might kill us, but we'll get this week for sure.  ;D

Team Wilcraft!

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
yeah i want to hit up nimi Thursday  also .  hope i see you guys out there , maybe north end if its sunny ,

crappiehunter

• View Profile
haha gary I heard you've been fishing in the wrong spot. there was a kid out there catching 16-18in crappie and he caught over 40 walleye at nimi this year, I wish I would've been there to hear that story haha

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Yes I'll be at north end. I might make the walk to pizza if conditions allow. I've heard rumors that big crappie and gills are coming out of there if you're willing to make the walk!  Not sure what time I'll arrive, but I'll be there sometime in the morning.

Team Wilcraft!

Hawaiian Ice

• View Profile
Do we have to plank to get on the ice yet?  I am thinking of heading over tonight for one last time.

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I didn't need it yesterday, but I haven't been there since the rain. I have mine in the truck just in case.  ;D

Team Wilcraft!

holehopper

• View Profile
yes j. t. he was such a troubled young man,already having delusions of grandeur at his age,he will really be able to spin the yarns by the time he's my age. :D

Vexilar