Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Andy takes it all on 11-14-2015

davidhoheisel

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Great Lakes Largemouth Series
Congrats to Andy for taking all 3 pots today with 4 Crappie weighing 2.8lbs, the Saugeye pot and big fish pot with a 15 1/2 inch Saugeye. Andy won $220. Great Job!

15 guys came out to the IFO dock tournament at Alum powered by Kernan Insurance.

We had 3 new fisherman which was great to see. I hope you all had fun and see you next weekend.

Andy now wants a heads up match against Team USA Angler Scott Albrecht. Are you ready Scott ;D

See you all next Saturday!
David Hoheisel

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
Jason Mitchell Rods
Clam
Vexilar
GrandPa Bob's Crappie Jigs
Jammin Jigs

Downthehole

• View Profile
Ha! Thanks for the great day.....it was good to see everyone again. It looks like the docks are starting to yield good fish. Yesterday we have gulls feeding and baitfish regularity on our flashers.....
Newbie to ice fishing but loving it!

quackpot

• View Profile
It was another great day on the docks. Crappies are coming into the area, there were more keeper fish caught yesterday then all of the other weeks. If someone wants to have some fun for a cheap price,come on out and give this a try. Andy won't miss another one,congratulations. We all have a great time and you will too.

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
Nice job,can't wait to get back this week.
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

Downthehole

• View Profile
It's great, I'll be there each Saturday.....great group of people make me feel at home!
Newbie to ice fishing but loving it!

Vexilar