Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Common courtesy

Commonsence

• View Profile
Pass the word!!! When you venture out to the ice, use common sense, and courtesy!!! Don,t drive as close to someone's shanty as you can, just to see if they have fish, or just to be an ASS!!! Walleye are spooky fish!     People suck , and if you do this,your one of them!!! Find your own damn fish'!!!!!!  There's a lot of room out there, so grow a pair, and do the right thing!! It just makes sense, don't you think!!

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
bravo  :D   
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

Fishin 2

• View Profile
I agree. Almost got me an 8 wheel argo with tracks last weekend. If that propane bottle would have had a little more weight to it. This fella came thru 5 shanties not 25 ft away at at least 15 mph. Man, ticked me off real good. Now I keep a full one by the door, someones gonna get it, and I hope my old dog ruger doesn't have to bark either !!! Common sense is all it takes fella's.  Mike
Take a Kid Fishing, You'll need the help Carrying Fish  !!

eyeguy1

• View Profile
I agree with the courtesy, but come on . Your going to throw something{ I think not as an empty propane bottle is enough to throw } . but you hope you dont have to use your old dog RUGER ??? Great way to get locked up bud . Hope he doesnt have old men S&W with him after you assault him with the propane bottle or you could be the unlucky one.   

Let it go . Always going to be something someones does to piss you off. Continue fishing and be done with it .

Dale 

OhioFisher19

• Global Moderator
  • More Fishin' Less Talkin'
    • View Profile
    • Ohio Outdoors
Yes I agree and walleye do get spooked when someone drives by but many guys set up along main trails and wonder why people are driving by so close. I have drive by guys close if they are along the main trail. Although if you are off by yourself and someone comes and fishes within 35 yards of me, after I get my limit I will be sure to get on the sled and give it some pipe right next to your shanty!
TEAM IFO Pro Staff
CYA On The Water,
Capt. Jonny Fickert
 "Fishing and Fun with Jonny Fickert"

g

• View Profile

eyeguy1

• View Profile
You can tell your young Jonny . 2 wrongs don't make a right . Life is about class . Returning the favor to him , makes you just like him .Classless !!

Dale

OhioFisher19

• Global Moderator
  • More Fishin' Less Talkin'
    • View Profile
    • Ohio Outdoors
Your right and I agree it brings me to his level but at times sometimes it feels better to get even?
TEAM IFO Pro Staff
CYA On The Water,
Capt. Jonny Fickert
 "Fishing and Fun with Jonny Fickert"

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
It doesnt just happen in ice, I spend all summer long rocking and rolling trying to fish as tubers ,jet skis, and bass boats circle around me full throttle, these are public fisheries and this is what we must deal with...unfortunately!
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

Vexilar