Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Continued Above Freezing Temps Week of Dec 6-13 2015

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
Patients mr. Saw guy! It will come just like my phone call from slabslayer. He promised me no later than Monday and today is Wednesday,but just like ice fishing season I know it will come. ;)
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

icebucketjohn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
I HATE EL NINO
We Ice Fisherman are all highly addicted, shivering psychotic patients in the frozen asylum of the frigid"

Randymcfishin

• View Profile
El Nino is a d bag! We'll definitely have the whole month of February and hopefully the whole month of January to walk on water! Cross your fingers!

Saw guy

• View Profile
I like the optimism. We've been spoiled the last two years. Dock tournies are fun, but should be on ice in January.

g

• View Profile
Really getting tired of waiting for cold temps to get here and make ice.The sooner it gets here, the better I'll like it.

Saw guy

• View Profile
Aught to make the first safe ice prediction a bit more interesting.

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
ICE?    hahahh   yes ill say it   :P   I hope I'm fishin out of my boat all winter. we need a change up   holy cow the last few winters have been brutal, sorry if I'm a buzz kill for ice but I don't want to be dumped into the ice age again, I'm smiling in my boat.....
« Last Edit: December 11, 2015, 11:58:09 AM by snowcone »
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Agreed. I haven't winterized mine yet. With temps in the 60s this weekend looks like I did the right thing. I'm smelling a crappie trip Sunday.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

Downthehole

• View Profile
We had 27F in Powell, OH last night.....first sign of cold weather we've had. It will be a while before we get anything to sustain a freeze. I think mid-late January is a good estimate...
Newbie to ice fishing but loving it!

icebucketjohn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
If we don't have ice by the mid January, I'm headed to Pa for a lil winter camping, backpacking & hiking.
We Ice Fisherman are all highly addicted, shivering psychotic patients in the frozen asylum of the frigid"

holehopper

• Thy seas are so great,and my boat is so small.
    • View Profile
No ice by then,I might have to commit myself. :'(
I love sports,especially one I can do sitting down!                                                                          Freshwater Drum-Life Member                                                                      Trigger-X

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
hey   hopper save me a room while your there .  :P
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

icebucketjohn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Padded rooms are now available.

Vexilar