Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Where are you going?

holehopper

• Thy seas are so great,and my boat is so small.
    • View Profile
if you are going fri or sat exercise extreme caution,maybe wait for a report before venturing out,i am hoping for monday myself.1-18-2016 that is.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2016, 06:03:44 PM by holehopper »
I love sports,especially one I can do sitting down!                                                                          Freshwater Drum-Life Member                                                                      Trigger-X

icebucketjohn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Maybe by mid week Jan 13th, but I wouldnt be venturing out before then.
We Ice Fisherman are all highly addicted, shivering psychotic patients in the frozen asylum of the frigid"

OhioFisher19

• Global Moderator
  • More Fishin' Less Talkin'
    • View Profile
    • Ohio Outdoors
Everything un-iced by me. Looking forward to Sandy bay early ice..
TEAM IFO Pro Staff
CYA On The Water,
Capt. Jonny Fickert
 "Fishing and Fun with Jonny Fickert"

PKAuD

• View Profile
 Not worth falling in or losing gear! Be safe!

Downthehole

• View Profile
Thanks guys, standby for lots of stalking!  ;D
Newbie to ice fishing but loving it!

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
myself I will say not yet, 3 inches isn't much fun when ya want to travel out on the lake because it doesn't freeze even.
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

crappiehunter

• View Profile
gary youll need to save me a spot when you go to nimi haha you can have all the perch this year I got tired of those dinks after last year

holehopper

• View Profile
heck i dont want them either,i get my perch from erie,i wont be keeping any fish early on,i still have bags of frozen crappies from last season.dont want little perch, quit fishin on the bottom. :D
« Last Edit: January 09, 2016, 12:01:09 AM by holehopper »
I love sports,especially one I can do sitting down!                                                                          Freshwater Drum-Life Member                                                                      Trigger-X

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
hey nimi is a  perch place for shure,  and erie is my perch place also hopper, was up today in lorain and the fish was shut down, boats did bad pier guys same , couldn't even hook up a steelie. 

LeeinOH

• Niles McKinley #794
    • View Profile
I'll be heading to Mosquito.  Should be able to fish there Friday or Saturday.  Going to put new leaders on my tip-ups today. Put the finishing touches on a flasher bracket I built for my Clam.  Spud bar is in the truck and ready to go ;D ;D ;D ;D

Strongpersuader

• View Profile
Officially getting my gear out today, charging up the LX7. Got some new baits in yesterday. New line on at the end of last season.... Need a cpl propane tanks.... And new leather Yukon hat haha! And will probably hit up Aquilla around the end of the week.

crappiehunter

• View Profile
As of right now I will be heading out this weekend and checking out a few places near portage lakes. should have at least a few inches, definitely going to be using extreme caution and have all my safety gear lol

Nboldman407

• View Profile
I went to indian lake Monday no one fishing banks was all open no one fishing at all I Checked few spots it was 1 3/4 thick

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
I think its a duck shoot right now . but I will know more later when I wander around the lakes today with my spud

holehopper

• View Profile
So your going duck hunting,and taking a walk with a potato!!! sorry could not resist. :D

Vexilar