Ice Fish Ohio Forum

never been ice fishing before

bassmastermjb

• View Profile
If your looking to save some money and still get better than adequate gear, I have a ton of used gear in jigs, augers, rod & reel combos, vexilars etc.....Mark

Mark's Live Bait-Tackle And Ammo
7231 ST RT 14
Ravenna,Ohio 44266
330-296-3474 Store
330-221-5213 Cell

Banker

• Global Moderator
  • With God, All things are possible. Matthew 19:26
    • View Profile
    • www.iceprofromohio.com
Mark - do you have a website - I am interested in two things - a sled to haul all my stuff in and more stuff to put in that sled :)
Scott Albrecht
"Banker"
www.iceprofromohio.com

John 21:6 He said, "Throw your net on the right side of the boat and you will find some."

catfishdude84

• View Profile
Thank you, Banker, for the awsome info. I really appreciate it. I do have some extra spending money, but im still a cheapy lol. I will probly stop off at a local bait store to find out what they have, thanks.

catfishdude84

• View Profile
one thing i forgot to mention, is that i will most likely be trying for crappie, bluegill, and saugeye/walleye.

Banker

• Global Moderator
  • With God, All things are possible. Matthew 19:26
    • View Profile
    • www.iceprofromohio.com
Not a bad idea. Let us know how else we can help..you will quickly find out that what we have discussed is the tip of the "ice"berg..pun intended :)
Scott Albrecht
"Banker"
www.iceprofromohio.com

John 21:6 He said, "Throw your net on the right side of the boat and you will find some."

davidhoheisel

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Great Lakes Largemouth Series
If your in Marion and want to see what you need than I would head up to the Fin Feather Fur outfitters in Ashland to check out their gear.

Mark also has a ton of stuff and is very honest.

Chuck at AC can help also.

They are just a far drive from where you are.

Finally, you might want to stop by and fish the dock tournament on Saturday at Alum creek marina. You can check out a lot of gear in action.
David Hoheisel

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
Jason Mitchell Rods
Clam
Vexilar
GrandPa Bob's Crappie Jigs
Jammin Jigs

catfishdude84

• View Profile
Thanks David, i may check out fin feather fur in ashland, not too far away from me. If i get a chance to stop by for the Alum dock tourney i will, but so far as of right now i am scheduled to work.

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
I've fishing is unique for sure,it has it's own set of rules,remember safety first.
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

Vexilar