Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Friday night all night rain

icebucketjohn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Well, the snow is gone, the ice is sloppy, but probably fishable for a day or two. Flooding conditions expected., Staiined & Cloudy water conditions to soon develop.

Hopefully, we wont lose the shoreline ice.

WEAR YOU BOOT SPIKES!  IT'S GONNA BE SNOT SLIPPERY OUT THERE!
We Ice Fisherman are all highly addicted, shivering psychotic patients in the frozen asylum of the frigid"

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Yes it will!  But here in Canton it only rained about 4 hours. It started around 4 am when I let the dog out and when I got up at 8:15 it had quit. Tonight is back down to 27, so hopefully it won't be too bad.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

xrider

• View Profile
Friday night I was at Indian Lake mound wood channel with my boot spikes on made it easy to get around. Going out today before we loose the ice. Be safe if going out today still have 6~7 inches of ice.

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
im not really worried , hit wingfoot sat and still had 7" but by dark was down  to  5-6"  and now comes another freeze . hope it stays good next weekend im just getting started   eh   ;D ;D ;D
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

Vexilar