Ice Fish Ohio Forum

nimmy 1-25 mon,

holehopper

• Thy seas are so great,and my boat is so small.
    • View Profile
sorry for late post,computer took a dump,had to get a new one took awhile to set up and get running,ok now to the business at hand.fished c-5 got on ice around 4 pm shoreline was receding at usual entry spot water was not that deep and stepped on log lying there to get on ice,once on and out in bay ice was a conservative 5in. fished till 7:30,ed got 17,gene and i each got about 10  each(crappies) only a few keepers out of the whole lot,usual dink gills,perch,bass,all were recycled,maggots,gulp,trigger x,all caught fish,around 9 ft deep where we were,oh well it was something to do for a few hours.
I love sports,especially one I can do sitting down!                                                                          Freshwater Drum-Life Member                                                                      Trigger-X

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
glad ya got out  edges are goin
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

holehopper

• Thy seas are so great,and my boat is so small.
    • View Profile
yes had to come off at a different spot than i went on at,i usually dont step thru till mid march
I love sports,especially one I can do sitting down!                                                                          Freshwater Drum-Life Member                                                                      Trigger-X

Vexilar