Ice Fish Ohio Forum

My Wilcraft arrived!!!—PICS UP!

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Got my Wilcraft delivered last night.  So cool!! Can’t wait for ice now, going to be so much fun.  I need to get it out now.  Going to wear the studs off the tires going up and down the street!

I’ll add some pics later.  
« Last Edit: December 31, 2018, 02:10:31 PM by slabslayer »
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

quackpot

• View Profile

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Good idea! I’ll do that this afternoon.  I promised Deklan a ride tonight before the rain, he was so excited when he saw it!

Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

g

• View Profile
Congrats slab. Hope we get ice soon so you can try it out. Can't wait to see quackpots running around Indian.

Bobberbucket

• View Profile
Congrats! I hope I’ll get to see it out in action this winter! Wonder what kinda crazy promises I could make to my wife to get her to let me buy one of those.

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I don’t know.  You’ll definitely get to see it though.  It’ll run on 1.5” of ice. Soon as we get a freeze we can meet up and go out.  We fish the same areas and it’ll be safer if I’m not alone. 

Team Wilcraft!

quackpot

• View Profile
G I may end up in Michigan first if it doesn't cool down. I bought my fishing license online and the decal for the wilcraft will be coming in the mail.

quackpot

• View Profile
Also lucked out and got a map with depths of one of the lakes.

Bobberbucket

• View Profile
I don’t know.  You’ll definitely get to see it though.  It’ll run on 1.5” of ice. Soon as we get a freeze we can meet up and go out.  We fish the same areas and it’ll be safer if I’m not alone. 

You just say the word and I’ll be ready! You know I already love fishing that skinny ice i was watching some videos of the wilcraft that thing is amazing!

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
It is.  Soon as we get that 1.5” I’ll be texting or calling you.  I’m climbing the walls to get it out!  But it looks like after this coming weekend things start to cool down.  Maybe by the Friday/weekend after New Years there’ll be a Wilcraft on moggy!!
« Last Edit: December 24, 2018, 06:19:52 AM by slabslayer »

Team Wilcraft!

Evinrude58

• View Profile
You might need to go to PLX or Nimmy. Doesn't it have a gas motor? I know Moggy didn't allow gas augers last time I was there.

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
It’s kind of a gray area.  Mogadore allows a gas motor to be on your boat anymore, just no part of it can be used in the water.  Technically no part of it would ever be in the water on the Wilcraft either, even if it broke through. It’s fully sealed and cannot sink, so there would be zero pollution concern.  I guess it would depend on the rangers interpretation whether I could stay or get kicked off.  It took over 2 hours on the phone just for the state to figure out how to title it, even though Bobby explained everything to me and I told them it was still a fiasco.  I hate to call and ask because they have no idea what this machine is and who knows what the ranger I’d actually meet on the water would say.  Figure I’ll try it and see what happens, and soon as we get decent ice I’m off of Mogadore anyhow.  Just a place to scratch the itch!!

Team Wilcraft!

g

• View Profile
Bobby, if you go to Mi., and need a partner, let me know. I can take my snowmobile too so we ccan maybe get a few people.

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
awesome dudes   drive it like ya stole it
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

quackpot

• View Profile
They don't go that fast, that's how I drive my truck. But they are a blast to drive once you get past the learning curve. I drove mine in the Christmas parade this year and the looks were the best part.

Vexilar