Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Mogadore

Minnowhead

• View Profile
Got to fish the resevoir today. felt good to work out the bugs.  Got to catch some dinks.  Very limited area to fish due to sketchy ice but had fun.
Throwing ice cubes in the lake all summer long!

fishingful

• View Profile
I got 22 and took 6 home left at 11 for some family stuff felt good to be on the ice.

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Planning to fish there Monday. Hope the ice survives the rest of the weekend. I'll be hoping to arrive there around 10 in the morning.  Anyone else want to meet up?
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
hey slab I want 2 hit wingfoot sun morn was out there today talking to an ogf ice head , the ice was about 3 1/2  clear . he was the only one on the lake. we were out in the bay by the dog park, maybe see ya out there. 
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

fishingful

• View Profile
That's my buddy steelhead on Ogf he got a few but didn't set the world on fire. he posted a repot over on the other sight. probe be out in the evening.

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
yeah he is a nice guy I just wish I had my stuff ...but ...it was snowing like mad and chores had to be done ;D maybe will see you guys sun.  I might have my red eskimo pop up ...
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

fishingful

• View Profile
We both have fish trap scouts. And I have a clam 2000. But if we fish together we will have the scouts. Like to move around. I will always have a bright orange sterns float coat on (only one I know of around here) and blue ice armor pants on and a green spud with me.

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
I can't fish till Monday, I'm still in Kentucky until tomorrow night. See you Monday on the ice hopefully.  PS, snowcone, got your number. Thanks, hope to fish together soon.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

fishingful

• View Profile
I will be out Monday morning. work late that day

Big Daddy

• I am Big Daddy
    • View Profile
Saw fishinful while scouting with my buddy. Went home, grabbed a bucket, auger, 2 rods, and some waxworms. Oh yeah, safety spikes too. Headed back to the bay. Pulled between 20 and 30 small bluegills. Going "old school" never felt better! Sitting on a bucket, no Vexilar, no shanty, listening to the snow fall and pulling fish. Off Monday and will be out again, either Mogadore or Wingfoot. Depends on what I read about today out there.
Take a kid fishing and pass it on.

Bass Pro Shops Pro Staff
Microspoons Pro Staff

trapperjon

• View Profile
hey fishinful.... mark called me while he was on the ice to give me a report,( I think he knew I got called into work  :'(  ) hoping to get out after work this week, hope to see ya.  JON

Vexilar